Lots of things running through my head, it’s just a matter of making time to put pen to paper. Or should that be pixel to…. uhhh pixel. I dunno. Whichever. Either way, here’s a list (as much for my use as yours) of what’s coming up on the ‘Lair over the next few days. Hopefully.
- Long Term Test: 4e D&D. In which ol’ Greywulf waxes poetical about how he learned to love Fourth Edition. Find out what’s great (and not so great) about the latest version of D&D.
- Long Term Test: Mutants & Masterminds. I think it’s the best role-playing game ever made, but what makes it so good, and why aren’t more of you playing it, dammit? Let’s talk about it.
- There’s no Endday this week due to a missing player so instead we’re going to crack open Dungeon Delve. I’ll let you know how we get on!
- The next DAZ Studio tutorial – this one is about Cameras, and how to use them effectively.
- A full review of Alpha Omega: The Encountered. Oh yeah!
- The trouble with Teleport. Why Teleportation sucks in 4e D&D, and what to do about it.
- A sneak peak behind the scenes of the Endday Campaign. It’s like a backstage pass into my mind. Could get messy.
- Lots more Horror-themed renders on the run up to Halloween because they’re such good fun to make.
- And much, much more!
So, that’s the plan. The question is what should I tackle first, and what interests you the most?
Over to you, gentle reader.