My New Years’ Resolution for this year is do more, hence my increased involvement with Ubuntu. But also………
I haven’t taken nearly enough photos over the past few months, and aim to rectify that this year. After spotting publicenergy’s list of projects for 2008 I’ve come up with a list of my own.
Here’s my photographic goals for 2008:
- Wide-angle macro photography
- Create an all-monochrome online photo gallery
- Revisit the Tropical Butterfly House at Sheffield
- Create more High-Dynamic Range images. I’ve written a lot on this blog about HDR already: search here
- Contribute to both flickr and zooomr
- Get studio lights. Master them
- More shots of churches around the region
- Create a photographic artbook at Lulu
- Wide-angle street photos
- Modern abstracts
- Urban decay
- Maybe even get our photo studio off the ground. Hey, who knows?
There. That should keep me busy for a while