Here’s how to find your Star Wars name (yoinked from ENWorld forums)
Your New First Name:
1. Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name.
2. Add the first 2 letters of your last name.
Your New Last Name:
3. Take the first 2 letters of your mother’s maiden name.
4. Add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.
Your Star Wars Honorific Title:
5. Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them.
6. Add the first three letters of the make or model of your first car.
7. Insert the word “of”.
8. Tack on the name of the last medication you took.
I’m Robst Bache, Yecnis of Neurofen, apparently.