I would assume it’s you anyways
And my RSS reader will go nuts when you’re making all this changes…lol It’s registering every move you make around here…at least as long as you save a page or something :p
– christa 2006-06-13 14:51 UTC
Actually I think you should start doing the right thing:
- If people are unlikely to want to read about it in their feed reader, mark the change as minor.
- Alternatively, figure out a way to improve Oddmuse such that nobody needs to make these decisions (exclude journal pages from feeds?)
- Do it manually and create the RssExclude page, listing journal pages and the like.
– Alex Schröder 2006-06-13 18:26 UTC
Good points all round, Alex, thanks! I’ll take them on board. Unfortunately I’ve have to “force” a few changes through as major changes to get some older entries into the correct clusters.
That’s done now, so things should settle down. My apologies.
– GreyWulf 2006-06-13 18:50 UTC