I’m so happy that I don’t have that problem anymore My “kid” is a bit too grown up these days
– christa 2006-04-17 09:59 UTC
Yeah! I must agree with you there.
I see a few gradually appearing on blogmad, it’s starts off as soft porn then they start to add a bit more then a bit more…
They seem to be testing the servers to see how far they can go.
– Pugs 2006-04-17 13:22 UTC
They made anonymous fatherhood tests illegal here in Switzerland. It was considered to be a data privacy issue. Only with the assumed father’s authorization.
– Alex Schröder 2006-04-17 20:21 UTC
1. Great Sci-fi twist, the story was great and believable, yet strange and mysterious at once. (not for me strange of course )
2. Dragon Warriors rocked. I really wish we had a great rpg going……….no one wants to do it anymore………
3. If I wanted that kind of stuff I would just go on google or ask. Gene Bilbrew and Bill Ward are some of my favs. I remember one blog that had posts detailing methods of seducing women………..it was also made in China. There are many ways to post that crappy content that doesnt involve screwing up a blog site.
Note: Do not look up those artists I mentioned………seriously they are too good for mortal eyes………..
– reaper 2006-04-17 21:03 UTC
Just posted Part 2 of my story. Hope you enjoy.
– reaper 2006-04-17 21:24 UTC
I found the “ad” completely out of context considering the website it was on. On the one hand there’s naked women legs wide open while there’s an advert criticising illegitimate fathers. It’s a crazy world we live in.
Kinda like seeing porn ads on a Christian blog. Oh wait, we see those too.
And this newsflash from Blog Mad:
- Adult blogs are now opt in by default. If you would like to view them, please edit your surf options.
– GreyWulf 2006-04-17 21:37 UTC
I totally agree with you about being opt-in.I hate those kind of sites. Hope you are having a great day.
– Kay 2006-04-18 01:48 UTC