Why is this man not dead yet?
I don’t mean grassy-gnoll-bullet-in-the-head dead, I mean tried for war crimes and stood in front of a firing squad dead. I mean electric chair dead. Right now though I doubt that many would shed a tear whatever happened to him. I certainly wouldn’t.
He’s a grade-A 100% war criminal, and should be treated and tried as such. Let’s look at the evidence. Again.
- Authorised the use of torture. CHECK
- Questionable rise to power and evidence of rigged elections. CHECK
- Use of illegal wiretaps, spying on citizens in his own country. Nixon was removed from office for bugging one office. Bush is spying on the WHOLE FRICKING COUNTRY and gets away with it! CHECK
- Intense nepotism and cronyism in government. CHECK
- Shifty eyes. CHECK
- Authorised the slaughter of innocent civilians. Milosevic was being tried for authorising the killing of 8,000 Muslims. Bush has blood on his hands for Thirty seven thousand in Iraq alone. CHECK
- Illegally invaded another sovereign nation. Twice. CHECK
- Divided the country politically for his own gains. Half of the country is too blinded by patriotism to see the cracks, the other half are too afraid to act. CHECK
- No grip on reality. CHECK
- Driven the country to bankruptcy while his circle of friends profit massively. CHECK
- Claims to talk to God. CHECK