Taken from Christa who took it from Carolyn, who took it from . . . .
7 things I plan to do before I die:
2. Lose weight. Several times
3. Own my own photography business
4. Help Christa rebuild Scarsdale Hall
5. Have a book published
6. See my sons turn from children to men
7. Have the time and space to keep a dog
7 things I can do:
2. Take photographs
3. Code in perl, PHP, C, C++, assembler and lots of strange obscure languages
5. Find solutions to strange problems
6. Feel passionate about the strangest of things
7. Make people feel good about themselves
7 things I cannot do:
1. Tolerate stupidity
2. Ski (and I don’t want to either!)
3. Understand my ex-wife
4. ……or women in general for that matter
5. See my dad again
6. Speak Inuktitut
7 things I say most often:
1. Nothing. I’m a quiet person. Honest.
3. Random anti-Bush end-of-the-world stuff
4. I’m hungry!
5. That’s easy for you to say
6. Don’t do that. It hurts.
7 things that attracts me to another person:
1. A sense of humour
2. Eyes. Definitely eyes
3. The ability to laugh at themselves
6. Standing out from the crowd. Wanting to conform isn’t attractive
7. A smile