5 things that should be banned
- Music in blogs. Just. Don’t.
- Pre-news. “George Best still not dead” is not news – it’s just sick and twisted. “George Best is dead” is news.
- Driving down the middle lane of the motorway when there’s nothing in the left-hand lane. Snipers on bridges would stop this. I’d volunteer
- Reality TV shows. Enough already! They’ve had their time, let’s think of something new for a change
- People who start every sentence with “Y’know………”
What five things would you ban?