Things I know now that I did not know yersterday:
- A faulty battery charger will never charge a car battery.
- How to create a basement in Sims 2.
- It is possible to Tony Blair to lose. About time too.
- If you have no bread or milk, no matter how full the fridge, there’s nothing to eat.
- Spammers can admit they might possibly have been wrong. Or, as he put it: “Straddled the line”. Straddled?! He was so far across it that he’d need a map of the world to be able to find it again!
- Miscroft are evil. Oh wait, I knew that already.