Today I have:
- Been for a walk in the park with CroXie. Took piccies.
- Installed Windows XP on a spare desktop box that’s going to act as a fileserver. Don’t ask why I’m using Linux as a desktop system and XP for file serving. Just… don’t ask…
- Got Photoshop CS2 and Terragen working on said “fileserver”. Heehhehe
- Seen my boys. I’ve missed them more than I can put into words.
- Eaten good food, drank tea
Not a bad Sunday, all told.
For the technerds among you, I’m typing this in Opera running on Slackware Linux via TightVNC using the Windows XP system’s screen and keyboard. I love funky tech.